Did you knowis the for 48% of users when they determine the credibility of a business?
Did you know …
- 48% of users believe website design is the #1 factor when judging a business’s credibility.
- 38% of visitors will stop browsing a website if the layout is unattractive.
- The average user needs only 50 milliseconds to form an opinion about a website.
- 57% of consumers wouldn’t recommend a business without a mobile-friendly website.
- 88% of online shoppers are less likely to return to a site because of bad user experience.
- 94% of users create their first impression of a website based on web design alone.
- 68% of companies with a mobile-first website increased their sales.
- Web design alone forms 75% of the judgment of a company’s credibility.
- 52% of consumers base their business loyalty on page loading speed.
- 94% of online shoppers don’t trust outdated or poorly designed websites.
(Source: Blue Corona)