Also called Broker Reciprocity, Internet Data Exchange (IDX) is a program that was initiated by the National Association of Realtors and went into effect on January 1st, 2002. It allows members of an MLS board to publicly display all MLS properties for sale on their company or individual web site.
ADVANTAGES TO IDX:
- Displays all listings provided by MLS data exchange on your website
- Captures leads and helps you convert them into clients.
- Automatically sends personalized follow-ups to your clients until they are ready to do business.
- Gives people a reason to come back to your site, with customized searches they can save to show friends or spouses.
- Gives potential clients A REASON TO CONTACT YOU.
- Makes sure clients have no reason to leave your site.
- Many other versions of IDX include the listing agent’s contact info, which hands your web leads directly to your competitors!
- Prospects go from your ad or flyer to your website, where iHomefinder takes care of them until they’re ready to make an appointment with you.
IDX IN DETAIL:
PROPERTY SEARCH: (Included in AGENT IDX Package)
- Search Single Families, Condos, Lots and Land, Mobile Homes, 2-4 units (if provided by MLS).
- Does not require a password; visitor can do search anonymously, without giving up personal information.
- Data and Photos updated daily from all included MLS systems.
- Easy to use, one page search interface. Anyone can easily understand how to use it.
- All properties have an email response box that will email you if a user is interested in a property.
- Standard search functions include: city or zip code, minimum/maximum price, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, minimum square footage, with or without thumbnail photos.
- Company/agent listings displayed first in search results (if any in the search parameters).
- Custom list of cities to search can be created through browser administration program.
- Provides search results in groups of 10, with links to full display.
- Results list can be emailed by clicking link at bottom of the display.
- Results can be displayed with an initial large photo format or directly to detail page.
- MapQuest map attached to all listings that have a full address, can be detached if necessary.
- All IDX listings have email response box attached that emails you.
- Email responses can go to more than one recipient at once.
- Payment calculator attached to each IDX listing if desired.
- Calculator link can be changed to link to in house or approved lender.
- Link to GreatSchools.net provided on each property.
- Printable flyer function with company/agent contact information included.
- Can accommodate ShowingAlert, the online appointment scheduling program from ShowingTime.
- Advanced search functions, (where MLS data available) can include age of home, lot size, garage, pool, fireplace, waterfront,Thomas bros. map coordinates.
FEATURED LISTINGS: (Included in AGENT IDX Package)
- Display your companies listings automatically. Data is pulled out of the MLS database based on your office/broker codes.
- Customize your own listings with links to virtual tours, photos tours, custom description, open house information, and more.
- Display your Sold/Pending listings on your featured properties page or on a separate solds gallery page.
- Listing automatically added to company/agent administration section for modification.
- Inactive listings automatically added to company/agent Sold/Pending list in the admin section allowing company/agent to add these back to web site.
- Company or agent can customize their own listings: change the photo, add or modify the property description, add a link to a virtual tour, add a photo tour of up to 12 photos with captions, add a flash tour, post a property report or disclosure package, detach the MaqQuest map if necessary, add open home information, and more.
- All tools controlled by company/agent through browser-based interface.
EMAIL UPDATES: (Included in IDX AGENT PRO Package)
- Automatically emails buyer/subscribers with new listings that match their custom settings.
- Operates daily (where daily data is available from MLS).
- Emails are sent to your subscribers with your email address and contact information.
- All links on the email lead back to your website.
- Integrated seamlessly with our Property Organizer to let your clients manage their property search on your website.
- Can be setup for Single families, Condos, Lots and land, Mobile homes, 2-4 units (where data is available from MLS).
- Can be set so that a phone number is required before system accepts signup.
- First outgoing email when client signs up sends all currently available listings.
- Captures the client information when they sign up and sends to company/agent.
- Client’s email addresses can be exported to email or contact management programs.
- Email address database can be mined to match new listings the company/agent may have.
- Captures a list of properties client looked at and records this in administration section.
- Can “cc” the host company/agent if desired.
- Easy for client to cancel or modify from each received email.
- Company/agent has control of outgoing messages. Messages can accommodate HTML code, logos and photos
- Records dates when clients get email of new listings.
- Records listings that client looks at when they receive the updates.
- Keeps over-all statistics of email clients, click thrus, and gross numbers of outgoing emails.
PROPERTY ORGANIZER: (Included in AGENT IDX PRO Package)
- Password protected folder where visitors can save listings. (Site owner can elect to use password on folder or not)
- Allows your clients to save properties they like and maintain a list of potential property matches.
- Allows your clients to do custom searches and save the settings.
- Allows your clients to manage their daily email subscription(s).
- A great tool for agents to stay on top of what their clients are interested in.
- Site owner can view organizer activities from admin section.
- SAVE links next to all listings in our system, which prompt user to sign-up for a Property Organizer, are a great lead generator.
- Keeps your clients coming back to your website as their central home search organization tool.
- Links from Daily Email Updates automatically logs subscribers into their property organizer on your website.
System Admin / Contact Management (Included in AGENT IDX PRO Package)
- Our Administration Section makes managing your site easy.
- Manage your email update subscribers and get up-to-date statistics.
- Customize your listings with virtual tours, photo tours, and more.
- Manage all of your account branding and customization.
- Select between multiple design layouts.
- Create exports lists of your subscribers to import into your contact management program.
- Easily manage all of your agent bios (office accounts only).