People spend an average of 88% more time on web pages with videos.
(Source: Web FX)
The integration of videos on your website is a great way to attract more users, and get higher user engagement. Websites with videos also rank higher in search results. Videos are also among the top-performing content when it comes to user engagement. They also help boost sales by helping users understand your company, brand, and service.
Included with Real Estate Sites is the ability to create an engaging video for each and every listing! Your property videos can be easily shared on Facebook and automatically syndicated to YouTube. Our program allows you to create stunning videos for each of your real estate listings in minutes! Your images will automatically be pulled from your single property website so there is nothing more to upload. You select the genre and music that best fits the property and our video creation engine does the rest. These engaging videos will impress even the most discriminating seller.
Real Estate Sites includes a video for each of your listings! Check out a few samples …
- Automatically add captions and a voice over to match the listing data.
- Add additional captions and Voice Over clips as desired.
- Videos are created in HD quality!
- Syndicate to YouTube automatically – Videos are usually listed in the first page of google when searching by address!
- Choose to include an introductory video clip
- Brand the video with a logo bumper.
- Call to action includes your photo and logo!
- We include a non-branded IDX compliant version that you can add to your local MLS website.
- Create a Spanish version of the video!
- Loads of design and music combinations!
REAL ESTATE VIDEO STATISTICS:
- The average visitor spends 48 seconds on a website
- The average visitor spends 5 minutes and 50 seconds on a website that has video
- Video is 53 x’s more effective than text alone
- YouTube has 3 billion video views per day!
- Only 4% of real estate professionals have a YouTube Account
- Consumers are more likely to select a video result in a Google search compared to text
- Video is the fastest way to share information. It’s not just fast, it’s emotional and believable
Sources: Nielsen, Nielsen Wire, Pew Research, Unruly, NAR, Business Wire, California Association of Realtors, and RealEstateSites.com